Monday, June 11, 2007

We're in the hospital

we got here at 7:00 a.m. I went and grabbed some biscuits and gravy in the cafeteria. If you're ever at Saddleback women's hospital on a monday, the biscuits and gravy are the special and they were sooo good. It's tough to find good biscuits and gravy. Wel the have the Petrocin (sp) drip in and said the party should get started in the next few hours. Everything is going well, the doctors said Carter looks good and the baby is in the right spot and healthy.

2 comments:

heather said...

I'm dying! I can't wait...I dreamed about you guys all night.

So next few hours? Literally? Like baby will be here? So, no 11 hours and walking in the hall? She's good to go? That's crazy...how far dialated? Did she get the epidural? how's she doing w/ the pain? How are you doing? Nervous tummy, yet?

Cynnie said...

Thanks for the update Jake!!! I'm so excited!! I love your play by play!!Lot's of Love to you and Carter and Asher!!! Cynnie