Monday, June 4, 2007

Going with Asher

After a good many discussions, I had to drop the desire to name our son Chaos and we have settled with Asher (it's biblical). He should be here Monday June 11th. (they're inducing, that's why I can say he'll be here Monday). The doctor said the boy loves the room service sooo much he just doesn't want to come out. Now that's an Ellingson if ever there was one. As per requests, we'll post some pictures of the room real soon. Thanks to everyone for the gifts, the puppies loved them.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, Jake, I do have to say that Jacob is a lot better that Chaos (I like Asher). Holy crap, I can't believe I'm talking to you! This is so exciting! You know the funny thing is, I actually suggested the name Jake at one time, sorry though, it got vetoed! But I do still like it.:)
I was inthe Fullerton District. La Habra High school. Where do you teach. WE'll be in that area next week. Good luck with little Asher!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.