Sunday, December 30, 2007

Good Morning Everyone; and Alooooha!

Asher is soaking up the Aloha Spirit. These are some pictures Carter emailed me of him at Sunset Beach. She said he's got a real feel for the place. Tonight they are going to Rosie's Cantina in Halawiea. (sp) Yummm.... fried ice cream. You know you want some. I'm going over there in two days. I might have to take asher around like the dwight bobble head to visit all of the places that hold a memory for me. I will take requests. If there is a spot you want to see Asher, I'll try to make it happen. I really want to take him into the Caf for breakfast (you can't go wrong with all you can eat Captain crunch) Then to the Seasider for Chili and Rice. If he's lucky he might get to sit on the curb at Chevron with a Dr. Pepper. Why do all of my memories involve food? Any requests, just leave them in the comments or email me at jacobellingson@gmail.com

3 comments:

laura said...

I would like to see Asher in a truck on a pizza delivery OR at Waimea on a big yellow fun island(wearing a life vest of course). Or standing beside the rock at Waimea that his father liked to jump off of- clothing optional.
Or anywhere on the island holding a Dr. Pepper and a bag of Funyuns.
And finally, the obligatory Matsumoto's pict. - with the shave ice container for an additional 25 cents.
I am looking forward to a full report when you get back with LOTS of pictures.

Britt said...

Asher is SO your kid. And all our memories ever involve food...it started young.

Chelsey said...

Laura took every one of my ideas. Maybe having him nibbling on the Pecos Platter at Banditos with a trivia controller in his hand. He'd be cute at Walmart in Mililani too. Oh, you're so lucky and I'm so sad.