Tuesday, October 23, 2007

He Really is My Boy!

Well, Carter thought we'd go as a family to pick out a pumpkin. Those who know me know I don't give two rips about holidays or traditions. I mean today is a Tuesday, just like last week and just like next week. Carter assured me, that with Asher I'd need to learn the value of family time and traditions. So we went to the pumpkin patch and Asher was over it. Below are some pics from a less than excited boy picking out his first pumpkins. Of course once we got back in the car and headed for home, he was a happy clam. He feels my pain.









3 comments:

Britt said...

don't worry carter...as soon as jake can teach asher which plastic easter eggs have cash and which have coins, they will both love the holidays.

Chelsey said...

Your hatred of holidays baffles me. I agree with Carter, now that you have a child you must go overboard on holiday enthusiasm.

laura said...

I love it. The one with his face in the hole is perfect. Can't wait to see Asher and Daddy dressed up in their Halloween costumes. (You know that is a requirement as a parent.)