Monday, July 9, 2007

From Blue Steel to Man of Steel




He's almost a month in and has decided to become very interactive. We're working on setting his body clock and getting him out in the sun. Lately he has decided that staying up with me to play video games at 2:00 a.m. is a good idea and sleeping in till noon is the only way he can do it. We're having a good time with him and both get about half the day to spend with him. From other's horror stories, we're lucky he has the disposition he does. Carter asked me if I felt my life has changed now that I'm a father. I had to think about it; I stay home, play video games, take the dogs for walks and leave the room when Carter watches Charm School. Nope, I pretty much live the same life I've had. So I can't complain. In fact it's even better, because now I have a built in excuse to stay home. (click on the pictures to enlarge)

2 comments:

Britt said...

So cute. I'm glad I check this blog every day :)

Chelsey said...

I love the hair. We shaved all Jak's off. I've been meaning to ask you, do you have any good lullaby music (besides Baby Einstein?)